Over the past few days I have had one-way communications (letters, emails) from Eclipse in the following chronological order. I insert the actual service status in italics:
- (service live at new house)
- Your house transfer of your old service should now be complete.
- (service stops working at new house: I spend an afternoon on the phone to both Eclipse and BT)
- Thank you for placing your new order.
- As part of your new service you can set up an email address.
- Your cancellation has been processed
- (service went live last night)
Thursday is when our new broadband should go live. I shudder to think what will happen to our apparently good connection then.